PITTSBURGH – IntegraCare considers its team members at 11 senior living communities in Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia as part of a family. And, Thanksgiving is a time to show appreciation for your family, even amid a global pandemic.
In recognition of the team’s dedication, diligence, and hard work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, IntegraCare delivered 352 dinners – with servings for as many as 2,130 people – to employees for Thanksgiving dinner.
“This has been a difficult year for everyone and we’ve all faced challenges because of the coronavirus’s impact on everyday life,” said Butch Cassiday, IntegraCare’s LifeStyles and LifeStories Director. “Our team members have shown up to work and have put the health and safety of our residents at the forefront each day and they’ve met each challenge.”
“This year, with COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions, we all can’t be together, so IntegraCare has provided dinners for our employees to share in their homes with their loved ones.”
Total of 352 dinners, 2,130 servings delivered
IntegraCare provided dinners to team members at:
- · The Woods at Cedar Run in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania (63 dinners, 378 servings).
- · Newhaven Court at Lindwood in Greensburg, Pennsylvania (59 dinners, 354 servings).
- · Newhaven Court at Clearview in Butler, Pennsylvania (52 dinners, 312 servings).
- · Hunters Woods at Trails Edge in Reston, Virginia (48 dinners, 288 servings).
- · Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield, Pennsylvania (27 dinners, 162 servings).
- · Candle Light Cove in Easton, Maryland (27 dinners, 162 servings).
- · Magnolias of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania (26 dinners, 156 servings).
- · Colonial Courtyard of Tyrone, Pennsylvania (25 dinners, 150 servings).
- · Pines of Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania (13 dinners, 78 servings).
- · Magnolias of Lancaster, Pennsylvania (12 dinners, 72 servings).
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford will be recognized separately when it is safe to do so.
“Each team member’s family will receive enough food to serve six people,” Cassiday said. “There are traditional favorites such as turkey, stuffing, gravy, green beens, dinner rolls and pumpkin pie. It truly is a testament to the incredible job done by the IntegraCare Food Service Team — ordering, storing, prepping, cooking, portioning and organizing all of these meals.”
For more information, contact Butch Cassiday, Regional LifeStyle and LifeStories Director, IntegraCare, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724.940.5544; or Beth Garrard, Marketing Associate and Digital Media Manager, at email@example.com or 724.940.5544, Ext. 113.