- Create an environment that facilitates a sense of belonging
- Provide opportunities for meaningful activities that improve quality of life
- Assistance with personal care needs like bathing, dressing and grooming
- Focus on remaining skills and abilities, and enhancing them where possible
- Support positive behaviors and reduce risk of incidents from challenging behavior caused by dementia
- Offer experiences for both verbal and non-verbal communication
- Provide opportunities for education and support for family members through our Life Stories™ Memory Care Support Groups
- Reminders for medications, meals, and activities
- Secure communities with a comforting team of caregivers 24/7
- Inviting, secure courtyards where residents can safely enjoy fresh air and gardening
In addition, our memory care communities provide 24/7 support as part of our
Assisted Living and Personal Care Communities.
Family Member Testimonial
My husband needed residential memory care and the caring staff at Magnolias helped me through the challenges of finding just the right place that could provide quality care for my husband. The release from constant worry has given me my life back.
Magnolias of Lancaster
Cindy W., Family Member