We are thrilled to share we are currently covid-clear in all communities!
We continue working vigorously toward the engagement our families seek. The incidence rates surrounding our communities continue to decline, which supports our goal of connection and visitation.
As of 12:00 pm on 3/5/21
We are fully focused on the vaccination of our residents and our team members. Success here equates to a safer place for all, and the ability to reestablish connections. Nothing is more impactful than vaccination to our collective futures. We are pleased to share that vaccination clinics continue to occur and more are being vaccinated each week. Based on the current vaccines administered and those coming in the next few weeks, here is where we stand:
|Community||% of Residents
|Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield||100%||100%|
|Colonial Courtyard at Bedford||94%||88%|
|Colonial Courtyard at Tyrone||97%||99%|
|Candle Light Cove||100%||76%|
|Newhaven Court at Clearview||100%||83%|
|Newhaven Court at Lindwood||99%||96%|
|Magnolias of Chambersburg||90%||89%|
|Magnolias of Lancaster*||90%||72%|
|The Pines of Mount Lebanon||92%||100%|
|Hunters Woods at Trails Edge||100%||97%|
* Magnolias of Lancaster had active cases of Covid at the time vaccination clinics began, so they’re delayed in receiving their doses resulting in lower adoption at this time.
** Bay Village just opened their doors this month, and have secured 100% commitment from their residents in advance of their move-in dates to receive the vaccine.
*** Queenstown Landing is awaiting their MD survey and we anticipate them opening before the end of March.
We are proud of these results and grateful to share this news. Please know that our efforts are intentional and we are 100% dedicated to creating a safer place for all and a place where visitation will take place. We are eager to share news on opening plans, and you will learn more about those steps in the coming weeks.
What’s New With our Team
Last Friday, IntegraCare hosted an organization-wide perfect attendance ceremony on Microsoft Teams. A total of 35 team members were honored for achieving perfect attendance during one of the most intense pandemics in our history. Please take a moment to think about how difficult that must have been for each of them. Consider the sacrifices they made, their commitment to our residents, your loved ones! They were honored publicly at each community and IntegraCare by our CEO, Larry Rouvelas. Each recipient also received a $1.00/hr pay increase to honor their great work. Please join us in congratulating them all!
- Magnolias of Chambersburg
- Pauline Delgado, Linda Geer, Chris Herren, Phillis Jones, Lavonda Patterson (A Previous year’s Car Winner!) & Carol Woodring — includes their entire Dining Experience team!
- Newhaven Court at Clearview
- Sam Bartley, Anna Bodamer, Sandy Christy, Maricris Cooper, Dira Hasenflu, Jeff Lucco, Lisa Schaeffer, Alisha Wetzel, Olivia Wetzel, Colleen Cooper, Faith Kaltenbach
- The Woods at Cedar Run
- Maha Ayad, Emma Richey, Guilmary Rivera Rosario, Amy Simpson, Evalyne Simpson, Andrea Stiles, Mary Rodgers
- Candle Light Cove
- Cheryl Graham
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford
- Grace Amato, Sharon Cogan, Karen Martin, Georgina Messinger, Kathleen Mills, Kelly Mills, Pamela Rhodes, & Sherry Pittman – who has also served 18 years!!
- Colonial Courtyard at Tyrone
- Cheryl Benson & Cynthia Wood
For more information, please contact your Executive Operations Officer at your community. Stay Healthy!