Friday, September 18, 2020
Our COVID-19 Response
We know you are concerned about the spread of COVID-19 and how it may impact us here in our communities. Ensuring our Team Members are safe, and our Residents are well cared for in a safe and healthy environment is our greatest concern and remains our top priority as this disease progresses.
How We're Meeting the Challenge Head On
“We want the kids to understand how much their parent not only means to us, but also how much they mean to our Residents. This is a thank you to them for their understanding of Mom or Dad having to work extra to support their respective teams and residents.” Learn More
IntegraCare has had a 96% Team Member retention rate since March 31st, shortly after COVID-related restrictions began. This high level of retention compared to industry standards results in more consistent safety protocols and reduces the risk for both residents and team members. Read More
Senior Living: Safer Than Home Alone
During this COVID-19 crisis, we’re all worried about the safety of our loved ones. You’ll feel better knowing your loved one will be safer with us than if they were at home.
IntegraCare's senior living communities are taking steps to bring back the traditional visits between residents and family members while continuing to follow recommendations by the CDC and state and local government. Read More
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We’re proactively implementing safety protocols to keep our communities safe for residents, employees, and family members.
- All IntegraCare communities follow all CDC, federal, state and local guidelines regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Prior to moving in, all new Residents are requested to Quarantine at home, and are tested for Covid-19. Only those testing negative for the disease may move into our communities.
- New Residents moving in are first welcomed into our 'Just In Case Neighborhood' for a period of about 14-days. During this time a second Covid-19 test is conducted. Once a second negative test result is achieved, the new Resident then can move to their selected apartment.
- Our 'Just In Case Neighborhoods' are isolated from the rest of the community, and Team Members who serve there do not cross into other parts of the building to reduce the risk of exposure.
- Our Communities launder all Team Member uniforms to ensure any possible contagions are fully neutralized, and to reduce the risk of exposure to our Team Members' families at home.
- Team members utilize a designated Isolation Changing Area to limit exposure when changing into and out of work uniforms before and after their shifts.
- Our Communities' team members use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including gowns, gloves, masks and shields to ensure the safety of both Residents and Team Members.
- We continue to follow basic procedures such as frequent hand-washing, the regular use of hand sanitizers, and methodical disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces.
- Our current visitation restrictions eliminate exposure from visitors to our Residents and Team Members.
- Team Members are monitored for signs of illness, including temperature checks. If signs of illness are present, they are required to quarantine at home and a test is conducted.
- Our Communities utilize COVID-19 testing to actively monitor Team Members and Residents.
- Our Communities have Post Positive Protocols in place to handle any positive test results.
- Geo-fencing technology is used to help identify and avoid potential risks.
- Family members are encouraged to interact with their loved ones by using video chat, calling, texting, using social media or our Conversation Station.
- Regular communication between our Executive Operations Officers, Team Members, and Families is in place to address concerns and identify ways we can continue to improve.
Family Member Testimonial
What great results from all of your safety measures! Thank you for protecting my Mom so well.
Hunters Woods at Trails Edge
Latest COVID-19 Updates
IntegraCare continues to monitor the changing circumstances of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus). Here’s the latest information on our efforts to combat this disease.
Friday, September 11, 2020
Global Update – September 11th, 2020
Friday, September 04, 2020
Global Update – September 4th, 2020
Friday, August 28, 2020
Global Update – August 28th, 2020
Friday, August 21, 2020
Global Update – August 21st, 2020
Friday, August 14, 2020
Global Update – August 14th, 2020
Friday, August 07, 2020
Global Update – August 7th, 2020
Friday, July 31, 2020
Global Update – Universal Testing Update – July 31st, 2020
Thursday, July 30, 2020
Newhaven Court at Lindwood produces COVID-free Initial round of Universal Testing
Friday, July 24, 2020
Global Update – Universal Testing in PA Underway – July 24th, 2020
Friday, July 17, 2020
Global Update – July 17th, 2020
Friday, July 10, 2020
Global Update – July 10th, 2020
Friday, July 03, 2020
Global Update – July 3rd, 2020
Friday, June 26, 2020
Global Update – June 26th, 2020
Friday, June 19, 2020
Global Update – June 19th, 2020
Friday, June 12, 2020
Global Update – June 12th, 2020
Friday, June 05, 2020
Global Update – June 5th, 2020
Friday, May 29, 2020
Global Update – May 29th, 2020
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
IntegraCare sends Gifts to 349 Children of ‘Hero’ Team Members
Friday, May 22, 2020
IntegraCare provides Memorial Day picnic items for 615 employees
Friday, May 22, 2020
Global Update – May 22nd, 2020
Friday, May 15, 2020
Global Update – May 15th, 2020
Thursday, May 07, 2020
Conversation Stations Give Families a New Way to Visit Safely
Thursday, April 09, 2020
Global Update on Covid 19
Thursday, March 26, 2020
Global Status Update – March 26th, 2020
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Global Status Update – March 24th, 2020
Saturday, March 14, 2020
Global Status Update – March 14th, 2020
IntegraCare Heroes Shine During COVID-19
We are blessed to have a thorough Team of dedicated people serving our residents every day. Here are some of their stories.